TOWN DAY APRON, a HERITAGE WAYS SIGNATURE ITEM
Mrs. Katie’s favorite apron for around-the-house, non-cooking chores is the Town Day Apron as she not only finds it useful at home but wears it to town quite often. The deep pockets are handy to contain random items she finds around the house such as pennies, Legos and ponytail holders, as well as keys and cell phone when in town. The comfortably-loose full-coverage hides a multitude of ‘sins’ like stained clothes and that unflattering shirt or pants. The unlined option is still made using 100% cotton but tighter woven fabric which tends to hold up better in warm water washes. A color-coordinating trim finishes the unlined apron.
The TOWN DAY APRON, Unlined
- Cross-back UNlined apron with lined, reinforced pockets; popular pinafore-style
- All aprons are 100% cotton and all fabric is produced in USA, India or Pakistan (or in China if noted on fabric photo)
- Fabrics for this style are more tightly woven, no “homespun” weave.
- This style is finished with color-coordinating trim rather than a traditional finish.
- Fabric prints for this apron are usually darker than the Town Day prints so they might be used in the garden.
- All fabric is prewashed to eliminate pesticides which are used during shipping and to allow for shrinkage prior to assembly.
- This weave can handle washing in warm water but often cold wash and always line dry is strongly recommended.
- Each item is made one at a time with love but not perfection.
- Available in SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
HELPFUL SIZE CHART
Helpful Sizing Chart. Mrs. Katie highly recommends sizing UP for ease and possible shrinkage over time. Please indicate SIZE when ordering.
HOW TO WEAR THE TOWN DAY APRON
Size and Fabric Choices: Please indicate SIZE and FABRIC NUMBER when ordering. There will be a COMMENT BOX available on the PayPal website when you check-out. Please leave the information in that box.
Patron Perks: We offer our Patreon patrons our primary consideration. Patron orders will be fulfilled as they arrive and mailed at our earliest convenience. Additionally, all patrons receive free USA s/h and reduced worldwide s/h, as well as 10% discount at the Heritage Keepers tier. For more information, visit http://www.patreon.com/heritageways
RETURNS AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
Returns: We cannot accept returns of Heritage Ways products. However, we will work with you on any issues which may arise. We treat you the way we want to be treated.
Shipping: We use the most economical shipping via USPS with tracking numbers and insurance.
OUTSIDE of USA: Please contact Mrs. Katie for shipping costs.
Purchasing MORE THAN ONE Heritage Ways handmade item: Please contact Mrs. Katie for combine shipping costs.
**UNLINED** APRON FABRICS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST (more photos to come)
*******PLEASE NOTE orders for this apron are on hold due to lack of trim availability AND web host changing formats that Mrs. Katie now must learn before proceeding with this page.