A dear lady and co-hostess of many church showers, Cheryl W. Chunn
- 6 c. water
- 4 c. sugar
- 5 bananas mashed very well
- 1 large can pineapple juice
- 1 12 oz. frozen concentrate orange juice, thawed
- 1 12 oz. frozen concentrate lemonade, thawed
- 4 c. water
- 2 2L bottles ginger ale, Sprite, or 7-Up
- Boil 6 c. water and sugar until thoroughly dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to completely cool.
- Just before serving, add next 5 ingredients and combine well. Add sodas.
- Serve in punchbowl.