Mocha Party Punchbowl
- 6 c. water
- 1 c. Hot Chocolate Mix
- ½ c. sugar
- ¼ c. instant coffee granules or ground coffee
- 2 qts vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 qts chocolate ice cream
- 8 oz. whipping cream whipped
- 8 oz. chocolate syrup
- Boil 6 c. water, remove from heat, add Hot Chocolate Mix, sugar, coffee. Stir until dissolved.
- Refrigerate until completely cold, possibly overnight.
- When ready to serve, pour into punchbowl or very large, attractive serving bowl. Slowly, add all ice cream.
- Garnish punch with dollops of whipped cream and chocolate syrup.
My recipe notation reads, “Good! Tastes like a Wendy’s Frosty!”