Open House Christmas Punch
- 2 c. water
- 4 c. cranberry juice chilled
- ¾ c. sugar
- 1 liter ginger ale chilled
- ½ t. ground cinnamon
- 1 can 46 oz. pineapple juice, chilled
- In saucepan, boil water and add sugar and cinnamon. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill sugar syrup.
- Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juices and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher.
This cold punch has become Brent’s specialty and is always so popular at our many Christmas Open Houses. Brent usually makes the syrup a day or two ahead of the event and adds the other ingredients as needed during the fellowship event.