Peanut Lovers' Peanut Butter Cake
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup milk
- ⅓ cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla
- Cream peanut butter and softened butter with sugar.
- Add eggs, mixing well.
- Combine dry ingredients in another bowl and add alternately with milk to the creamed mixture. Mix well.
- Pour into greased square baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until cake tester returns clean.Cool before frosting.
- Cream peanut butter with butter.
- Add powdered sugar and milk, alternately.
- Add vanilla, mixing well until smooth.Frost cake.
Timely Tip: I recommend allowing the cake to cool to the touch but not completely. This will allow the frosting to spread more easily without tearing the cake. Enjoy!