Cranberry Cream Salad
My creation one Thanksgiving Day
- 2 cans jellied cranberry sauce
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 16 oz. cream cheese softened
- Chopped pecans for garnish
- Combine mayonnaise and cream cheese until creamy.
- Remove cranberry sauce from cans and carefully make slices about ¼ inch thick.
- On serving platter, place 2 or 3 slices, depending on platter size. Place a generous dollop of cream cheese mixture on each slice and then another layer of cranberry jelly slice. Repeat layers until all cranberry sauce is used, ending with a small dollop of cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with pecans over all.