Cranberry Pineapple Salad
- 1 lg pkg raspberry gelatin
- ¾ c. orange juice
- 1 ¾ c. boiling water
- 1 can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 can 8 oz. crushed pineapple undrained
- Mayonnaise as garnish
- Walnuts as garnish
- Lettuce leaves for serving
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry sauce until all is incorporated.
- Add pineapple and orange juice. Chill in small rectangular dish until firm.
- Cut into squares and serve on lettuce leaves with a small dollop of mayonnaise and one walnut half on top.
This recipe was especially popular with my catering clients. I always served it with ham, Twice Baked Potatoes, and Southern-style Green Beans.