Creamy Ginger Salad Dressing
My creation, 2018
- plain yogurt or sour cream
- minced ginger
- milk or cream
- In a glass jar or bowl, place equal amounts of mayonnaise and plain yogurt or sour cream.
- Add minced ginger. I recommend 2 t. per total cup of mayonnaise and yogurt combination.
- Add enough milk or cream to thin.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Stir well.
I created this simple dressing after enjoying the salads at hibachi grill restaurants. We have enjoyed it many times. Use as needed and store the extra dressing in the refrigerator.