Orange Cream Fruit Salad
- 1 can 20 oz. pineapple tidbits drained; reserve juice for other use*
- 1 can 16 oz. peach slices drained
- 1 can 11 oz. mandarin oranges drained
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 sm pkg instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ c. milk
- 1/3 c. frozen orange juice concentrate
- ¾ c. sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine fruits and set aside.
- In a smaller bowl, beat pudding mix, milk, and OJ until thoroughly combined, about two minutes.
- Add sour cream to pudding mixture and stir well. Gently spoon pudding mixture over the fruit and stir.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours.
I have noted “very good!” on this recipe. It is simple to make, as well. Fresh mint may serve as a nice garnish in the springtime. Mint is not difficult to grow. In fact, it will take over where you plant it. *Other uses can include drinking it; adding to tea; marinating chicken, beef or pork; making popsicles for kids; stir-frying; or making smoothies.