Chocolate Crumb Peanut Butter Pie ~ Easy, No Bake!
No bake, creamy, and easy pie has the comfort flavors of chocolate and peanut butter. Why not whip one up tonight!
No Bake Chocolate Crumb Peanut Butter Pie
No-bake, creamy, easy and fast pie with the comforting tastes of chocolate and peanut butter...whip one up tonight!
- 1 chocolate cookie crumb prepared crust (like Oreo or other type brand)
- 8 oz. cream cheese very softened
- 1 cup peanut butter (I use creamy)
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- chopped peanuts to garnish
- miniature chocolate chips to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl except whipped cream and garnishes. Blend well, until creamy, with mixer. Scrape sides of mixer at least once to thoroughly combine.
- Fold in the whipped cream. Pour filling into cookie crust.
- Top with peanuts and chocolate chips, as desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours or so.
This recipe has a video tutorial on Heritage Ways YouTube. Enjoy! ❤️ Katie