Wedding Buffet Vegetables
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 lg. can black olives drained
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 lg. jar green olives drained
- ½ pound carrots
- 1 lg. jar sour pickles drained
- 1 jar cocktail onions drained
- 24 oz. bottle Italian dressing
- Cut cauliflower and broccoli into small florets.
- Peel and slice carrots into ¼ inch rounds.
- Combine with all other ingredients and store in gallon glass jar. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator at least 3 days before serving.
- You may wish to shake the jar every day to redistribute dressing. This keeps up to 2 weeks if refrigerated.
Memories: My sister honored me by asking if I would cater her wedding reception. This
pleasant task was even more joyful when several ladies from the church offered to help
prepare food. You see, at the week-end of the beautiful wedding I was on the verge of
giving birth to our third son, Owen. He was born three days later, October 13, 1998.