Quick Pizza Sauce
created by Mrs. Katie and used for years
Here’s a quick pizza sauce that can be mixed up no matter whether you are using homemade crust or ready-made crust from the grocer’s refrigerator section.
Homemade Pizza Sauce ~~ Quick and Easy!
- 12 oz. can tomato paste
- 3/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. oil
- 2 T. dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 t. mineral salt like Redmond's Real Salt or good Himalayan salt
- 1/2 t. ground black OR red pepper
- 2 t. pure cane sugar or your choice of sweetener
- 1 t. Bragg's Liquid Aminos or Apple Cider Vinegar optional, but adds nice flavor and health benefits
- Whisk. Use.