Easy CrockPot Chocolate Candy
Easy Crock Pot Candy
- 3 lbs while almond bark
- 4 oz German chocolate
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 32 oz dry roasted peanuts
- Turn crockpot/slow cooker on high and add all ingredients in order listed. DO NOT STIR.
- Allow to cook, covered, for 45 minutes. Do not stir or lift the lid.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 1 to 1 ½ hours, stirring every 30 minutes until all chocolate is melted.
- Drop onto waxed paper to form cookies, or pour to form bark.
- Notes: Mrs. Katie uses a 6-quart CrockPot for this recipe. CrockPot liners are available in stores and make the clean up job easier. The full 1 ½ hours may not be necessary to melt the chocolate. Do not burn by cooking longer than necessary.
This recipe will be included in Mrs. Katie’s 2022-2023 holiday themed cookbook. Check out her other cookbooks here….